Senior Consulting Fire Investigator, Co-Founder of ILC
Mr. Washinger began his career in 1971 with the Shippensburg, PA Fire Department. In 1977, he completed all course requirements at Rowan Technical Institute in Salisbury, NC and graduated Cum Laude with an Associate Degree in Fire Protection Engineering. After returning to Shippensburg following graduation, he continued his fire department career with the Southampton Township Fire Dept., serving as Lieutenant, Asst. Fire Chief, Deputy Fire Chief, and in 1986, retired as Fire Chief of the Department. In 198, he joined the Pennsylvania Dept. of Community Affairs as a State Fire Service Instructor, he became noted for his expertise in the fields of Rescue, Fire Dept. Management, and Fire Investigations. He became a founding partner of ILC in 1988 and has serves as Lead Investigator on many large loss fire occurrences throughout the United States.
- Associate Degree, Fire Protection Engineering: Rowan Technical Institute, Salisbury, NC. Graduated Cum Laude.
- Certified Fire Investigator: International Association o Arson Investigators, 2004.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician: Metropolitan State University.
- Continuing Education: Attendance at yearly seminars sponsored by organizations such as the National Fire Protection Association, International Association of Arson Investigators and the Minnesota Chapter of the IAAI.
Contact Investigator Washinger:
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell phone: (612) 868-8587
- Phone: (952) 891-2192
- Fax: (952) 432-8376
- Mailing Address: 13909 Fawn Ridge Way, Apple Valley, MN 55124